Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year Eve

Happy New Year!

How memorable, when I started to join TAR college, I made my new year celebration very meaningful. Almost every year I'll have my outing, either with my group of gang, or with my date.

This year, slightly low profile. I'll be bbq-ing at Kelv's house. Its a trio celebration:
1. Its Kelv's birthday at 31st Dec, Happy birthday!
2. To gather for 2009 new year eve. Happy New Year!
3. To help Kelv and Irv on their DELAYED housewarming. Happy... er... whatever....

I'd remember my last eve the best. I gave a surprise. A finally positive surprised to a VIP. I seriously thought of doing it once again this year. But I cannot find myself a good position on doing it. But still, you are still a VIP :)

As usual, everybody got their New Year Wishes every year. As my previous post about christmas wishes, for new year eve, its a more practical wishes, or I prefer calling them the "Targets":
1. To exercise / sports more regularly, ie at least 3 times a week, not for putting off weight, but to reduce stress in a more proper manner.
2. To increase personal financial health. I finally achieve my 1st target which should be in 2 years target using 2.5 years. For 2009, I will start looking at market share, small investment, and perhaps resume my part time job as a tuition teacher or some other things which can reduce my financial load.
3. To spend more time at home (in the living room) to be accurate. For that, perhaps I'll just get a wireless modem to allow me to access internet in my living room, and in the same time accompany my dad watch evening news more.
4. I hope its not too overloaded with the 4th target. To treat people around me better, by not giving them any hatred, causing them any hard feeling, to make them always happy, to prevent making them suffer, and feel bad.

To all my dear friends, family, colleagues, whoever I know, whoever knows me, lets stroll our hand together, and welcome the new, colourful, wonderful, and perfected with loves in all our air, the brand new year of 2009!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I think your "Targets" are achievable, believe in yourself and believe in 2009!

Jerry said...

i think item #4 is very subjective and uncontrollable huh... but tht's 1 of the major concern of 2008, hopefully it'll improve in 2009!

Anonymous said...

Happy NEw YEar!
good to see u more positive n enthusiastic.
1) I so have to do that too
2) know anyone who complains having too much? =)
3) or get ur dad to hang out more in ur room? =)
4) exactly.... so to not make me suffer....=) please kick me butt so that i achieve the number 1 target and give me some so that i can achieve target 2...
what am i crapping here??.....
chinese new year holiday moodd!!! wooohooo....

Newer Post Older Post Home