Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Complicated Day

Today I went to another Ipoh day trip. Attending a customer services, unexpectedly, it was very smooth. Everything was under control. Me and my marketing boss had a very happy chit chatting lunch with the customers talk about almost everything.

On the way back, I recalled many memories. I recalled Her and her. Although it makes me wet my eyes again, but after some time of serious thought, I am very sure that my decision is rational, provided with some regrets, which I think every mistakes has to comes with its price to pay.

I reached home. Putting down the Chicky Biscuits and the Beh Teh Soh on the table. I suddenly thought of looking for my FD's slip, which I found its already missing while I looked for my insurance policy earlier. I had become so nervous, although its not a big amount, but they are on of the things that She left for me.

Dad told me about housework. I think situation didn't improved, doesn't improve, and not improving. I found my laundries were packed inside a plastic bag and thrown inside the store room. Surprisingly, I didn't felt furious, but dissapointed, because my marketing boss just told me that Ipoh ladies are very obeyant and caring, but why is she like tht?

I told myself to look for a room out side. Almost giving up the happening in the house, I suddenly thought of: luckily I didn't allow her to come in, or else......I'm thankful for making the correct but damaging decision. Then I think again, dad needs me. I dig a spot in my liver, hopefully it'll be detoxify all my problem tonight.

I'm lost. I was asking a friend of mine to tell me some jokes to entertaint me, ended up I was sourcing those jokes myself. After reading those jokes and share to that friend, I felt so destressed, and feel so much better.

I decided to blog this up, with that I give myself a hope, that everything will be better, to console myself that nothing can ever beat me. I know I'm not a good son, but to all my best, I'll defend his happiness, to create the least of his knowledge on the negativity, for him to live as happy as possible, on his believes on the wrong things, thus live happily for the rest of his life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erm, I know the joke not much of entertainment, I'm sorry...

Jerry said...

ok ah.. very funny mah the yo yo yo joke... ahahhahaa

Anonymous said...

never knew anything dat happen to u... cos u always like to keep things to urself... acting like u r definitely able to bear all the stress and pressure, and finally compress all those weight into a small small box to keep in ur heart.... bro, sumday u will explode if u keep it up... the days when jerry is able to laugh so carefreely is long gone since god knows when.... when we yum cha, u always laugh n smile.... but it still shows all ur problems and troubles... only we duno wat izit or din say anything about it... wait u say me kepo... speaker... hahaha... i know u will... anyway, if u ever nid anyone to talk to... altho i'm quite positive i'm not the one.... jus spill it all out.... then u will feel ahhhhhh..... like blasting the toilet after stomach ache for long time... may life be kind to u like its been to me... take care la bro... if u r unhappy, jus take chu kings pic out... wah i tel u... sure happy.... hahahahahaha...(i do dat)...hahahahha

Jerry said...

siao meh... if going out yam cha wit u wit the purpose of destress, but stil mentioning those stressful things... mah siao lor... ahhaha...

ok rite 2 things,
#1, i didnt compress them and keep in my heart, look at my body size!! now u know why huh... hahaha

#2, everybody should hv their own selective person to express themselves in the down hill mode, i'm not the exceptional case, and i appoint u to be my sun you, so that i can exile a bit when joining u all.. hahaha

Newer Post Older Post Home