Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Wish....

Did everybody had a great Christmas celebration? Did everybody exchanged your Christmas present? Everybody had their Christmas Wishes?

I had mine from Christmas Eve to Christmas non stop EAT EAT EAT!!! Yeah.. How nice. Starting to enjoy eating in big groups. Everybody seems to have my common characteristics of eat = happy!

I had my Christmas Wishes which is commonly known that Santa will grant everybody 3 wishes. So here are mine:

1. All my family, my friends, my colleagues, Her and her, happy, healthy, and everyday unfinished happiness!

2. To make myself rich from today onwards, so that I can get my new HP, new car, new house (in long term @@), and thus able to get to all the places I wanted to go.

3. Santa Claus will grant me another 3 wishes.........


Merry Christmas!! and new year is coming, very eager and looking forward for it!

1 comment:

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

haha..yaya.. wish all happy and healthy from time to time and from year to year~~

Newer Post Older Post Home