Sunday, December 14, 2008

100% Saturday

Ok it's not so 100% after all, two things:
- The PIKOM PC Fair
- NTV7 Star Live Concert

09:40 - Gordon picked me up, you're late, AGAIN!
10:30 - Reached KL Sentral to take Putra LRT to KLCC. I'm sooo excited, seeing all those sceneries I always look at about 3 years ago. I miss KL sentral so much! This is the place almost every weekend I have to spend time alone, window shopping at Adidas, and McD. I miss those times.
11:05 - Reached KLCC, had Burger King as brunch.
11:45 - Depart from Burger King to KL Conventional Centre. Saw Roti Boy shop, so memorable, again.
12:05 - Reached PC Fair. Walk around and was looking for headphone with mic. Met Alan Tham, my ex PC Fair colleague, he's a marketing director now, and yeah, his name, Alan Tham, but he's not from Hong Kong. Saw a girl suddenly hop onto Jason, a bit surprised, cute girl after all, encouranging Jason to go ahead.
13:30 - Gordon bugged by a Toshiba sales person. Dilemma to choose either Dell or Toshiba. After "Mo-ing" for a period of time, decided to get Dell (although I still think Toshiba is more worthwhile).
14:10 - Looking for the nearest ATM, unfortunately, Mxybank only allow maximum withdrawal of RM1500, because we do not have credit card, so I have to queue for another ATM to withdraw another RM1000 to borrow him.
15:20 - Finally got his lap top, so damn heavy, looking the fastest way back from conventional centre to the LRT.
16:10 - Got back to KL Sentral. Grabbed Gordon's car key and fly back to klang.
17:00 - Preparing to go to the concert!
17:40 - Meet up the gangs and head to PJ Amcorp Mall for dinner, Cherris and Joey hopped on.
18:30 - Looking for McD in Amcorp Mall but no seat, ate KR Roasters.
20:10 - Concert going to start! But Soo Chuan not yet come, and our tickets are with him!!!!!!!
20:30 - Still not coming yet, Emil Chou WAS OUT!! Singing Hua Xin!!!
20:40 - Finally Soo Chuan reached. We took the ticket and rush to the Hot Zone Area. Very muddy the field after heavy rain in the afternoon. All our shoe become brown colour!
20:40 - 23:30 - Got High, Got Crazy, Got Burning almost throughout the concert. Y2J and James Xiao very powerful! CRAZYYYY!!!!!!
23:55 - Reached Berkerly for yam cha session, leg so pain, stand and walk for almost whole day.
01:15 - Reached Gordon's house again, to get back my key which left at his house.
01:25 - Reached home, wash all the mud on my jeans and shoes, then typing this blog.

Ok. The greatest part of the day are a few things. A. I miss KL life. I miss the LRTs; I miss KLCC's lone shopping time; I miss the tone that they played inside the LRT everytime they reach a place; I miss KL Sentral; I miss the stairs that I prefer to walk rather than the escalator; I miss the PC Fair which I worked at. B. My first time ever enjoy listening to singers singing in live; I fall in love with James Xiao and Y2J.

And apart from all that, I think its time that I change my handphone which incorperate with a good camera so that I can take down the picture I wanted to take the whole day! FXXX!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time I've not been to free concerts, getting less interest in such crowd now, sigh, sign of aging...-_-"

Jerry said...

woahh.. got o not.. sign of aging summore.. nvm lar.. hang out me, will become younger de....haha

Newer Post Older Post Home