Monday, November 24, 2008

Unexpecting the Expected

Things has not turned better, I guess this is not the bottom of the valley yet. I wonder when can I really write something more optimistic here, just like what Irvin nag at me, spreading the unhealthy mood around.

Last friday I have this chance to do quite a lot of things. I met up George D who'se long time no see; I played table tennis which I think my waist is a bit incompetent with it; I knock the engineers' head by telling them they are the frog under the coconut shell; I entertaint my fellow colleagues by singing a happy song; and on the second morning, I learnt how to swim free style (finally).

I admit that I had approached some irrational way to destress, perhaps way to irrational. Gordon told me, "You are the wan who told me this method to destress is a fake method." I felt so sorry to him, so does myself. I think I should be on my way back to resolve all the problem I faced, facing, and to be faced. Yeap, no doubt I'm able to share my problem by telling dudes and machis around me on how miserable life is, how difficult customers are, how sucks to deal with some non-logic members, and how worry I am onto some "should-be-over" problem.

While I think I'm the worst person in this universe, I think I'm just a peanut. There are too many things beyond my control, some body reminded me, I missed out things that I should able to control, ie my family. I'll knod with the say I'm lack of familism. Its not always my strength. Am I setting the bar way too high? I definitely think I didn't and I don't. Therefore, I decided that I will not smock away other people's familism as well, just like C's. C was texting me that her mom will visit her sis at Klang, for the sake to cure misses. I'm feeling semi consoled, for not smuggling away another precious of her mom.

Well guess what, I'd booked my flight to Bali, too early to tell but, it seems like it doesn't destress me now. I definitely need a short trip, to a relaxing places like, Pangkor? Genting? Cameron? Problem to look for suitable companion to go around... But it's ok, I think with my level of stress, I still able to release through the fluid and gases I took recently. Or I suppose it should be more exercise for the sake of health. Yah yah...... 35 years old I know... stop nagging me ok...

Today surprisingly, Chong left a message in my blog, after I read his message, I looked for that mp3 and listened. Very soothing. So I dropped him a message through MSN, and we chatted about company prospects, perhaps in short period of time, we are at the losing edge.

From my finance, my family, my love life, has ended a failure in 2008. BUT..... BUT!!!!!..... nevermind. Next year chinese zodiac has out already, as the zodiac said, rat is in TIP TOP CONDITION!!!! Do you guys know, in this moment, everything is very very uneasy, I'm facing all those things that I'm informed that not going to be good. I'm really unexpecting them to come. But I do hope that next year, will be a great year, I hope everything will turn good, a brand new start for whatever my bad records, that I'll wash away all my bad luck, and welcome all my brand new success! Ok you guys may think its a lil bit early to say that but:

2009!!! WAIT FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

以上言論並不代表本台(J FM)及特别来宾(Chong)立場。敬请留意! ^_^;;

Jerry said...

I like tht quote!!!!

shongyong said...

Yeap, fingers crossed, Year 2009 should be a better year.

Newer Post Older Post Home