Monday, November 3, 2008

Some Valuable Story....

I forgotten I received this mail from who, but it is indeed a very meaningful article. Before quoting in the article, let me do some prevail and introduction:

Dear friends. Which is the worst experience that you never had? Lost your most beloving dog? People around you left you? Made a serious mistake which caused more than 6 figures? Accidentally hurt someone badly? Out from those, how well did you managed your emotions? Have you walk out from those shades of darkness? Of so many questions I'd asked, the short stories show you the answer.

Start quoting:"

Professor began his class by holding a glass with some water in it on his hand. He held it up for all to see, and asked the students,"How much do you think this glass weighs?"

"50 gms! 100 gms! 150 gms!" The students answered.
"I do not know how much this glass weigh unless I really weight it, but my question is, what would happen if I held it up like this for a minute?" The professor asked.
"Nothing." Answered by a student

"Ok what about I held it up for an hour?"Asked the professor again.
"Your arm will began to act, professor."Said one of the student.

"You're right, now what would happen if I held it for a day?"
"Your arm could go numb, you might have severe muscle stress and paralysis and have to go to hospital for sure!" Ventured another student and all student laughed.

"Very good. But during all these, did the weight of the glass changed?" By the professor.
"No it didnt" was the answer.

"Then what caused the arm ache and muscle stressed?" - - - - - The students were puzzled.
"What should I do now to come out from the pain?" asked the professor again.
"PUT DOWN THE GLASS!"said one of the student.
"Exactly" said the professor.

Life problem are something like this. Hold it for few minutes in your head it seems OK. Think it for a long time then it'll begin to ache. Hold it even longer and they begin to paralyze you, you will not able to do anything.

Its important to think on the challenge or problem in your life, but even important is to PUT THEM DOWN at the end of everyday before you go to sleep. That way, you are not stressed and you wake up everyday a strong, and a fresh day, and able to handle any issue, any challenge that comes to your way!

So, when you leave your friends today, remind them to PUT THE GLASS DOWN!

End of Quotes.

Ending this quotes, I would like to do some remark.

How much of you are a easy problem taker? I'm a bit over on this matter where I take problem too easily, a weakpoint I classify it. I always tend to forget problems that happened around me. But however, I think this artcile make sense. It may be a heavy glass of water, but if we don put down, we will be holding the glass forever. Good day!

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home