Friday, February 19, 2010

Now I know I'm...... hahaha...

Decided to drop this quick post before departuring to Ms Tan's house. Was snaking the whole day in the office with holiday mood chatting with a brada (cham... i dunno i should call her brada or sista..)... and it sounds like.....



(after a series of conversation...anyway, the dialogue below has been edited and using all the non-human names since there are certain sensitivity issue to mention the real names...)

Her: wahahhaa... i know u chatted with melon, i know... u know wat happen now? papaya keep calling and sms her now, and she didnt refuse!
Me: haha... like tht ma good lo!
Her: good meh?
Me: takkan u wan her forever close up herself?
Her: no lar, i don like her to be with papaya...
Me: erm... i dunno lar but izt a pian jian pr really papaya is not good leh?
Her: u think papaya good meh?
Me: i dunno lar i dunno the recent him ma long time no catch up oredi..
Her: ya la... but u dun think tht apple will very easy to bliv ppl meh? then papaya only tell her all the good things.... u know....
Me: erm... no matter how bad papaya is.. i don think he is tht type who will qi pian gan qing wan la....
Her: u know he go find her during thaipusam to pass her tongkat?
Me: oh u mean at the garden there?
Her: and he's gonna date apple out to meet farmer
Me: wait u let me think har...

(after another series of sensored conversation... too difficult to edit lar so i skip tht part...)

Her: all these while, papaya didnt show his maturity in my eyes lor...but u different woh....
Me: got terbalik o not? hahah... maturity in wat sense sin....
Her: u're experienced, and u care for ppl more...in every sense u're matured ah... but except tht u smoke la... haha...
Me: ya lor at least papaya don smoke ma....

(continue with series of conversation...)



Ok.. very poor editing I know but that's the best I could do since rushing to Ms Tan's house. Haha... Wow I tell you guys, I float until I hit the ceiling of my office you know..... Anyway, don care whether its true o not, I owe you a million of thanks my good brada... oops I mean... sista....

And yah, in case you all didnt get the meaning of this post, SOMEBODY IS SAYING I'M MATURED AND CARING OK!!!!! MATURED IN ALL SENSE!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
although i know im not la....

PS: don misunderstand, this brada.. oops i mean sista of mine has no special interest on me... she's getting married very very de soon anyway... =)

2 comments:

little flower said...

why your reaction such huge? you think you are not or you feel guilty to be praised so? haha. Let you hit the ceiling one more time want? I think I quite agree with your brada/sista, haha. By the way, the conversation is "interesting" ;)

Jerry said...

OUCH!!!! hahah... thx thx..

Newer Post Older Post Home