Sunday, October 26, 2008

What A Day!

Today, I'm back as a leader position to command the whole event. Although its not a very big event, consisting less than 400 people, but I had very deeply felt that its worthed when seeing few of the 120% supporting crew members to back me up.

I want to do a special thanks to all these people:

Fuang > although you told me that you are very kan jiong all the time, but I still find that you are very cautious handling every single thing.

Vick > Throughout the whole preparation of the event, I rank you the number 1 contributor, who poured most of your time to make from A to Z, although now you are having your own personal problem, but you had never abandon this event project. Very uneasy to see you run in the injured condition, but you said you are ok, not so bad, I decide to believe you. But if you are not ok, I will be very uncomfortable, that you had done so much even in injuries.

Leo > Thanks for doing the most important job in this event - the booklet. Its too difficult to be handled, although there's some minor error occured, but I'm still giving you a thumbs up!

Fong > Bro, you are the most MAN person I ever seen among my friends. In this particular event, you have been travel among the jobs from those who need tenderness like Master of Ceremony, to the most performance-drive job, like leading the stretching and marching the flag.

Kee Wei and Tan > I want to thank you for making all the results keep in time, delivered, and well organized.

Rebecca > I wan to salute you! You are so experience in handling so many different scenario at on handling sudden change of the event.

Madam Ngu > Thanks for your help in our registration, without you, I think the whole situation will be very messy.

Kim Leong > You are my all rounders. From preparing food, handing over the prizes, preparing the titans to the track, you were everywhere.

Low > Thanks for ensuring all the titans in good shape!

Mr Chin > Thanks for your "support"

Mr Ng > I owe you a BIG one. If its not you, I think today will be a one sided event.

Mr Hoo > Thanks for running your full stretch at your 4x400m event, although we didnt won, but in my heart, all of you are winners.

Jolyn > I thought our prize giving part will be a huge mess, but you prove to me that I was wrong, by making everything in such a good sequence and manner.

TB Tan and Krish > Thanks for your support, although you all are busy all the time with work, you never say "no" to our help

Angie > Thanks for organizing the meeting all these whiles, and I need you to organize another Review Meeting for this event next monday.

Ah Hong > Thanks for collecting the "underwear". And tonight you will drive me because I plan to drink until I become coma.

Mr Ong > Thanks for understanding me not in the office most of the time because busy organizing this event. I promise I will spend more time to close up all the unfinished job back in the office.

And of course, how could I don't thank him

Chong > although we didnt get our 20 mil, but I really want to thank you by assisting me although you are from Kuching, and today from 7:30am, till 2:30pm, I never see your eyes leave your lap top screen by helping every body to key in the results accurately, by duet-ing wit me online when we are stressed, by performing "Magic" with me when we are both free, and I just cant finish thank you here, may be when I won my 20 mil, I know how to express my gratitude. Haha.

I think to all those name that I left out, I apologize. But dont take it too hard. Cause its my forgetful, not that you didnt contribute, I just cant finish all those name here.

Although there are some silly mistakes, some major mistakes, some minor mistakes, and some "facial" mistakes, but I think our team handling it fantastically. Today in our team, there's no blaming, no pin pointing, no hassle, no pushing problem around. I witness this teamwork with full of impressiveness. Everybody is backing up each other, supporting each other, encouraging each other, and no complain until the trouble has been sort out. I am indeed so long never as happy as today. Its not because of the event, cause its only 60-70% of success, but its the team spirit that I seen.

We really strived, it has been shown.

*How could I? HOW COULD??!!!!!

Special Thanks to:

Izu and Carmen > Sorry for forgetting your big names, if its not both of you, I think I cannot last until my afternoon tea break at 3:30pm... And because of you 2, I drank 5 cans of 100plus (at least) *wwwooopppss*.......

Thanks again for everybody who presence themselves in the stadium! Tomo Arigathou!

2 comments:

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

Very appreciating person! This attitude will bring you farer and higher! Keep it up! =)

Jerry said...

but i think i forgotten somebody who i should thank to.. oops... haha

Newer Post Older Post Home