Saturday, October 11, 2008

Power of the Mentality

3:57am, it was akward. I thought it would be a scenery where I had talking non sense, or at least walk umbalancely. It wasnt so much, but I expected, when yellow + purple + brown, it should be giving me a hammer on the brain to malfunction it, I prefer calling it a "RESET". To shut down all the undesired memories usage in my brain, which caused it to "lag" over the time.

It wasnt a virus, it was a software. This software which I thought I had already "uninstalled" it. I think may still wan to continue using it, or not? I do not know.

I understand that when the brain is working in an extreme condition, it will not be affected by any other external substances, ie alcohol. I feel the alcohol flow into my veins, which made my face and shoulder so damn hot. I really felt it. I found out, when I walk towards the gents, I was walking in the straight line; when I peed, I didnt lean on the wall; as I finished, I didnt forgot to wash my hands with soap; when V was vomitting drunk, I advise to gargle the mouth so that the stomach acids didnt made the vomitting process more uncomfortable. Now you know, when your brain is processing something hardly, liqour cannot help you. I felt myself taken in excessive alcohol, but I was so conscious.

I hate that when Mr. X advise me not to drink anymore, asked me not to drive, thinking I'm unconscious, etc etc. It made me feels so irritating. I was conscious, and why I'm letting a person who cant drink to advise me stop drinking bla bla bla.. rather criticizing. Welp, I only able to think that he is CONCERNING his colleague. Which was the only way made me feel better, or else I'll be thinking he was again, acting pro, acting considerate, bla bla bla... Everybody knows how much hypocritic can hide a person's personality, the inner personality I meant.

I'm still confused, still looking to discover what I want, what had been offered to me. Another offer. My drunk supplier spoke to me, hinting me about skills of sales and marketing, and there's a huge customer in Malacca looking for a "SUITABLE" sales person to take care. I take that as an entertainment, he mentioned he doesn't dare to dig me over, as my bosses are looking way high upon me. Ok, up to those what he commented, two words "BULL SHIT"

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home