Sunday, April 19, 2009

Will You Marry Me? by KSK

"It's already half year ago, when we first met at the Hall of Grace, we know each other, hang out, dinner, movies, looking at the stars, and counting the cars on the highway, I want to tell you I love you, I hope that you will accept my love and become my soul mate, will you marry me?", said Terrance to Neesha, kneeling down on the floor with the wedding ring. During the eve of christmas, that would be the most unforgettable day for Terrance to stomp his courage to say those words.

Neesha was stunned. She cant close her eyelids but to look at Terrance. Without giving any reaction and reply, she ran up her room. Terrance was unhappy. After 6 months of knowing each other, he thinked that proposing together with confession perhaps worked simply too sudden until Neesha came down from her room bringing an unknown letter.

"Last christmas, I was very sad of a broken relationship. I approached pastor Lee. Pastor Lee told me that everything will be fine. The man of my life, will appear and be with me for the rest of my life, pampering me, give me everything. He wrote all these onto this letter." Neesha hand over the letter to Terrance and continues,"but I want to tell you, even though that the pastor did not tell me all those, I want to wear this ring, and love you for the rest of my life".

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home