Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Trip I Name It Siao Siao #1



Its all started from the waiting of the Mr Air-cond Spoil to wake up and pick us up. We spent our time at that familiar McD with the Jawis on it. And Yean Hong (here and after known as the booterr) introduced that the familiar bus that should take us to the jetty has arrived.

After they hopped up to the bus 1 by 1, me and ah soo still chit chatting out side the bus, there, this very smart bird decide to drop me a hint which is to ask me to get up the bus before there's no more seat, with its poo poo on my shoulder.... wtf..... so I decided to take a photo shot of the bus plate number before I forgot the plate number for me to get to Mr Da, Mr Mag, and Mr To if they can give me some extra pocket money.



This nice Mr Aircond spoil first drove us to the Terrengganu China Town. As named, everything here are chinese, including the Bah Kut Teh and dim sum can be found here. The sky of China Town is full of swallow, flying around the bluish clouds. Here, a group of siao lang started to do their snap shots, including that they suddenly found some celebrities around, so they gathered and feast on the "don't-know-which" superstar for photo shooting session, I tried to take a good shoot on the siao lang gang but end up there's a guy call Micheal Rambo peace-ing to me... and I suddenly saw an evidence that a superstar has been really having a strong relationship with Malaysia.....










At the not so blue sky, and streaky hot sun shining onto the bus roof top, we proceed to the jetty which could possibly take 40 minutes, but unfortunately, the air cond of the bus broke down and everybody is preenjoying the services of sauna on the bus. The "sweater" couldnt take it so went to the bus driver aka Mr Aircond Spoil and discuss on how to turn cold the spoilt air cond, but end up opening all the roof door to sooth everybody inside. After that, we head to the island on the very fast boat, very fast the motor spoilt boat. End up standing up for that whole hour listening to 2 aunties gossiping......

To Be Continued..........................................

1 comment:

little flower said...

Interesting entry, waiting for next chapter.

Newer Post Older Post Home