Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Piece of Dialogue With Liang

L: its jz like that time when ur.... *cough* left...u didnt told us also, jz after that suddenly an sms...

Me: oh u meant my mom? nah, its near CNY, i dont wanna spoil others mood by coming to the funeral, summore its weekdays, everybody gotta work, there's no point by coming to the funeral as if its gonna make me feel better, it wont.

L: so wat, we wanna show we r frens, u do not need to sms everybody u know, tht time if u sms 1 of us, we will fwd this news to everybody

Me: *sum wat laughed*

L: i jz worried that ppl went there and laugh like a gathering instead of a funeral

Me: i jz worried that u all come and i hv to repeat how She left over and over again and made me so difficult.

L: this is y, u never told anybody bout ur real prob.


I was suppose to post my trip to the Redang on how "exhausted" it was but it bounced to have this kind of feeling for me to blog this up. Perhaps I started to hump myself away from my target which should be more positive or at least let Irwin read my post more worriless. But there's too many things I didnt do for Her. I feel so ashame that up till now familism still cannot really grow inside me especially after reading Bryan's post on how he entertaint his mom with the out-of-tune guitar. My mom didnt even know I can play guitar. What a ridiculous joke to tell.

1 comment:

little flower said...

I didn't know you've posted so many entries, glad that you are back in action, it's fine even though it's not something positive...

Newer Post Older Post Home