Tuesday, February 3, 2009

January Post Dated "Check"

Happy Chinese New Year and Gong Xi Fa Cai to all.

It took me so long to think about what I should jot for the coming post. I thought of posting something related to Chinese New Year, but my friend all know that I'm a boring person during CNY because my best top prioritized activity is hugging my pillow XD. Ok what ever it is, it would sounded more negative if its earlier and I do not want it to spoil everybody's festive season which is one of the reason that I delayed this post (though there's not much of visitors here....), and this time, I put it into more direct manner and comprehensive: My January Checked List. This is a list of what ever I thought of, in simplified version, almost about anything.

My January Checked List
1. To be postive, and it doesn't mean that I'm allowed to be careless.
2. To be always alert on the existing scenario. Do no underestimate any small matters arising.
3. Keep up with agressiveness, which will able to pace up myself to reach my target.
4. Keep up with patient, which will able to reduce unnecessary worry and demote possible-avoidable problem.
5. Do appropriate judgement and consideration with proper facts and figures. Do not rush into making a correct and good decision
6. Do not hesitate too long after selected the possible options listed down which may lead to "Shiet I miss the chance!"
7. Keep up with stupid and funny character which always make your friends laugh all time. Try not to be dull and self defensive.
8. Being serious in the correct time is the utmost important attitude rather acting stupid in the important discussions.
9. F-A-M-I-L-Y = Father And Mother I Love You. M is no longer here, therefore I decided to change that to Father And Me, I Love You.
10. Never eat any chocolate without drinking lots of water before KTV session.
11. Nicotine will not provide any long term solution. Destress with the correct method please.
12. Team activities (disregard of indoor and outdoor) are so important that will tell you that you are never alone in this sphere.
13. Always look back. Because there was where we walked through all the happy and unhappy times.
14. Shopping for CNY is some what unnecessary, since even if you were wearing last year's cloth, your friends will never mention about your cloth, neither if you worn the newly boughts.
15. Understanding your own religion and actual practice and needs for the ceremonies which is about time to learn.
16. Sometimes they are just so annoying, but if we really cant cope nor resolve those, ignore it.
17. There are always time and sufficient concerns for friends without fail, because there's not much faith frm family members, and we shouldn't expect to receive from them, but to give them what ever we have.
18. Carelessness is just a big problem to solve.
19. Yelling loud sometimes do solve certain problems.
20. Yelling loud sometimes don't solve the problems.
21. Keep fit and reduce some inches PLEASE.
22. Verifying is what an important move to make sure things go on or stop putting in hope.
23. Saying Happy New Year is some what easier to say Gong Xi Fa Cai.
24. Buying some delicious foods are good to share, but make sure you had enough of them before others sapu everything.
25. Always be factual, some times temper arises so easily if things that were wrong aren't corrected, and especially when you know some one is wrong.
26. Stop being too considerate and start being calculative since 7 out of 10 is taking advantage on you.
27. Stop being too rational because some times we just cant think out of the box, and things that can continue will just stop there.
28. Utilizing lunch hour to sleep in the office feels so damn good. Perhaps I should practice it more often and no bird Mr O.
29. Always keep your offensive and defensive system manual, where by you know how to prevent unnecessary damage onto others or onto yourself.
30. Got my biggest Ang Pow ever: 360,000. Dont doubt that. (since its in Rupiah).
31. Drinking beer while playing dota feels just so good.
32. Try not to do a check list at the end of February because I find it will be very nuisance to read by others.

2 comments:

Wennie Lau said...

wah so many things to be listed and do u achieve all of them? today already reach March...gambade~ wish u a good year ahead!

Jerry said...

hahah... tht wan is jz to jot down wat i had noticed in january...

Newer Post Older Post Home