Sunday, January 18, 2009

Note For Early 2009

Yeap we heard that what they said. Its going to be a very tough year, tougher than ever at least.

While the SEA economy crisis during year 97/98, I was just a lad, perhaps I'm still one. I seriously feel the difficult time that I am going to face. Which is the target that I set mentioned earlier, to proceed with another financial target of my aim.

However, I think I had a very energized year this year, at least for this 18 days. Every negativity seems so nothing to me, I took my things more easily and more aggressively when they were needed to.

I told myself there's no such things called 365-happy days. As all the big ropes are helical shapes of multiple smaller ropes, which I assume there are so many elements that to combine into a big one in our life. No doubt, many negative things still happens. On my past year, those big things which impacted onto me and people around me had been too much. I would have just resolved every people relation and work matter better than what I had did.

Its a good start this year. I feel like every thing is more. The people are more, the good mood is more, friends are more, energies getting more, loves things around more, hopefully it'll lead to my bank notes to become also more. Which I think that, its time for resuming my part time job again. Although it may not be easy to manage my stamina and time. But I did it once, I think I can do the same thing before thinking of expanding things to become bigger.

It sounded very low profile when I reread my own post here. I want to clarify that this is not. This time I'm very sure especially the first 10 days of 2009 I had met a few big cases personally and officially, but I was so surprise everything handled perfectly. Perhaps understanding that many things are just beyond our control, we will have to move on with our foot steps firm enough to carry all the weight.

I want to remember my feelings now. That is why I came to this post. Previously I had created a personal authorized blog to jot down all the negative things to prevent myself spreading all the negativity to my friends, quoting Irvin, its too difficult to read my blog because that he had to help himself prevent to be affected by my negativity. Fortunate or unfortunate? I had not put a single alphabet there yet. Perhaps its just so nice to make things a little bit better by thinking in the positive way. I'd forgotten when was the last time I think like that, but throughout early of this year, I've been doing that, unconsciously.

Good job I praised to myself! I'll keep that up! And everybody should keep that up! Lets move ahead although its a tough year in financial, we shouldn't make it a tough year for our emotion and quality life!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's prove it is a better year.

Jerry said...

yeah, for the very first time, i'm gonna be determined to persist the good shape of myself now, the graph will going up!

Newer Post Older Post Home