Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In Memories of XF and XS

Dear XF,

By listening to the description from Your mummy to me, I know You left with full of willingness, by staying cute, even though You'd left.

We know You do not want to leave XS alone up there, that is why You decided to meet him up there 2 days after XS left. I'm sure that XS will first whack You up before saying anything to You, because I just asked Him to bless your life with full of strength day before, and You do not seem to accept that but made another decision.

I think that both of You will love each other more up there, live more happily up there. XF, stop bullying XS when You reach there ok? And we know how fat You were, so, You do not need to keep fit already, since You are already fat :p . Therefore eat as much of doggy food as You can. We know You like it, no need to curi curi makan.

And daddy know I very naggy.. but both of You must bless mummy alot, for her to be happy every single second, every day. And don't be naughty, cause I already ask Your grandma to watch you all out, She will report to me if both of You in caught naughty!

With Love,
Papa

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home