Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lame Joke? The True Identity of God

One Day, in the Garden of Eden, Eve, called out to God, "Lord I have a problem"

"What's the problem?" God asked.

She replied, "I know you created me and gave me this beautiful garden and all these wonderful animals but I'm just not happy. THe reason is that I am lonely."

God replied, "Well here's what I'll do for you, I'll create a man"

Eve asked, "whats a man?"

"Man is a flawed creature with many bad traits. He'll lie, cheat, and be vain glorious. He'll be bigger than you, faster and will also like to hunt. But since you've been complaining, he'll be capable of comforting you and pleasing you. However, he'll revel in childish things like fighting, and kicking a ball about. He also wont be too smart so he'll need your help to think properly."

Eve then asked, "sounds like he's ok, but what's the catch?"

God repied, "As I said, he'll be proud, arrogant and vain. So you'll have to let him think that I made him first. Just remember, it'll be our little secret, woman to woman!"

Jerry says, after living for how many millions of year, some guys who read this article and find out laughing at themselves, how could a fool they'd be. That we thought that we are great, but wtf we're just a preplanned designated joke from the start. To all christian, quoted this article from some book. Seriously no offence.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home