Friday, April 23, 2010

Stay Strong

Its gonna be tough, tougher each and everyday.
I grab my knuckles and hold firm.
"Fight or Flight?" I repeatedly asked myself and there's no fail on answering "FIGHT IT!!!"
Some how or rather there's finally one thing I start to consider flighting away from it.
Glad that I'm so blessed with strength.
I dock up and look up, hanging with a pair of dimple on my cheeks.
"Yes I can! GO GO FIGHT IT!!!!"

Sometimes you just need a simple self motivation,
a little bit of ego, a little bit of subjective,
a bite of stick from my blue box,
a wet stacks of alcohols.
Its so good to empower yourself with esteem.


Suddenly feel so self centralized.. haha..





PS: i like the new media i added, sang by Olivia Ong...

2 comments:

Chong said...

Deep, very deep... 很有深度...

Jerry said...

got meh....

Newer Post Older Post Home