Saturday, November 28, 2009

Funny Clinic Visit

*Nurse open door, and I sat down*

Doc: Ok lets start by geting your weight and your height... hrm.... weigth XX kg.... height 178cm
*I dunno I only 178cm.... looking weirdly at the doc*

Me: actually I felt quite severe discomfort at my back...

Doc: Ya ha.... ok lemme check and see, you ly down on the bed pls..
*Me lie down...*

Doc: Which part?
*Me showing the pain part...*

Doc: Ok... get up 1st, lemme complete the thing first...Come I check your blood pressure...
*pumping and checking....*

Doc: oh ok.. quite good, 120/70... can I check your tongue?

Me feel awkward: Ok....*I dunno backache got relate with tongue*...

Doc: ok.. can... still ok...
*Doc start filling a form on my height etc that she checked...*

Me: May I know why got check so many things?
*Doc no hiu me...*

Doc: Have you collected your urine?

Me: HUH??? back ache need collect urine?? I think that form doesnt belong to me...

Doc: oh? you are Tan XXX XXX right?

Me: *smiled and said* no doc, Im not....

Doc: OHH!!!! ok ok... hehehehe.... ok whats the problem........

Me: =.=........

4 comments:

Chong said...

So is this a real story or a made up story? It sounds real but it feels fake... ^_^;

Jerry said...

real wan lar adoi...

Chong said...

Then are these real? 老人国 & 迷失的游魂.

Jerry said...

those are fake lar.. walao eh.. if i can see 迷失的游魂.. fatt lor... no need work oredi..

Newer Post Older Post Home