Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm sorry

I'm sorry. I didnt manage to keep my promise.
I'm sorry. By saying this though I know you dislike it.
I'm sorry. I had to be so straight forward saying things that hurting you.
I'm sorry. For doing a decision that affected you.
I'm sorry. For not choosing a proper way to communicate with you.
I'm sorry. I'm not good in translating the message to you.
I'm sorry. For replying a "Yes" for your important question.
I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you as deep as that.
I'm sorry. For not being there when you need some body.
I'm sorry. For feeling helpless for both of us and cant do a shit of thing to improve it.
I'm sorry. I cant go to you.
I'm sorry. I cant let you to come over.
I'm sorry. I let us started though we know there's such problem to face.
I'm sorry. I just hope that you will get through this.
I'm sorry. For hoping that you will treat me as a friend.
I'm sorry. For putting all these in this blog.
I'm sorry. Really sorry.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home